“There are thousands of technical courses on cybersecurity, but this course is for the non-technical user to understand what, why, because this is vital and important to them & their organization.”
DENVER, CO, April 16, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ —
1 – Fundamentals – Readiness Reality Check for everyone.
This course brings cybersecurity issues and concepts to every user including partners, suppliers, and even customers.
With insights on hackers and others who are causing all this chaos and confusion.
With simple and personal actions to keep them and their businesses safe.
Along with immediate actions should they encounter anything that seems wrong.
2 – Advanced – Rescue Response Reaction Resolution for managers and others.
With core concepts in planning, preparation, testing and solutions.
With guidance for managing technologies and solutions available.
With ideas for regulatory and compliance issues.
3 – Executive – Resolution and Resilience for leadership, board members, investors and advisors.
With ideas for strategic, business, media, financial, stakeholders and global community.
With critical and crisis communications concepts for regulatory, law enforcement and compliance players.
With insights and thought leadership to be cyber-ready for the future.
The courses are updated monthly, quarterly and as needed.
Explore this and more at ChannelPartner.TV
Here are Specific Course Outlines.
Fundamentals – Readiness Reality Check
Timing – monthly refresh
Audience: everyone, new/current staff, suppliers, partners, advisors, even customer (as they need to be ready as well)
– Core concepts – who and why, hackers, bad actors, colleagues
– Core concepts – reasons for, why, because
– Core concepts – technologies malware, phishing, ransomware, others
– Core concepts – personal preparation, passwords, authentication, reporting and actions
– Core concepts – reporting and actions, be ready to be ready
Advanced – Rescue Response Reaction Resolution
Timing – weekly checkup for key points
Audience: senior managers, supervisors, analysts, strategic partners, suppliers, customers
– Core concepts – planning, preparation, options, testing, solutions
– Core concepts – credential management, authentication, authorization, access inside/outside
– Core concepts – technologies, event management, detection, response
– Core concepts – plans for regulatory, compliance, collaboration – HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
– Core concepts – security operations – insource and outsource managed services
– Core concepts – tactical cyber business planning
Executive – Resolution and Resilience
Timing – monthly refresh
Audience: executives, communications/media team, investors, customers, key customers,
– Core concepts – strategic business planning and strategy including board level guidance.
– Core concepts – financial impact and planning along with insights on thought leadership.
– Core concepts – reporting to FBI, and law enforcement.
– Core concepts – reporting to SEC, GDPR, investors, press/media, crisis team.
– Core concepts – future planning and strategy for cyber driven business.
TERMS and ORDERING
Each module of…
Read More: 3 Critical Cybersecurity Courses to be Ready, React, Respond and be Resilient for